The travel pack splits into two - a day pack and tech pack - and the shoulder straps attach to either half.
Or leave them off, if you want a suitcase.
Traveling extra light?
Keep the fun close, and the boring overhead.
Pack your clothes and bulky items into the clamshell day pack, and keep your gadgets in the tech pack.
When you board, zip them apart! Stash one overhead, and slide the other one under the seat.
"This pack has been great for weekend trips. There is enough room to bring everything for a few days and keep the contents organized. The modularity lets you bring the smaller bag out with you for the day, and leave clothes and other stuff behind. It's a great design if you are trying to minimize the amount of bags you need to bring."
- Product details
- Dimensions (expanded): 19” x 13” x 8” (48cm x 33cm x 21cm)
- Dimensions (compressed): 19” x 13” x 3.5” (48cm x 33cm x 9cm)
- Weight: 3.7lb (1.7kg)
- Dimensions: 19” x 13” x 5.5” (48cm x 33cm x 14cm)
- Weight: 2.2lb (1.0kg)
- Dimensions: 19” x 13” x 2.5” (48cm x 33cm x 7cm)
- Weight: 1.5lb (0.7kg)
- Laptop: 17.3"
- Tablet: 10.1"
- Pack splits into two modules: a day pack and a tech pack
- Shoulder straps:
- Attach to either module
- Each contains small pocket
- Side handle on tech pack, for suitcase/briefcase carry
- 840D polyester shell
- Water and stain-proof
- Resistant to mildew, dust, and discoloration
- Luggage handle belt
- YKK zippers
- Collapsible bottle pocket
- USB port with cable
- Compression straps
- Top handle
- Main compartment:
- Clamshell zipper
- Removable hanging toiletry bag
- Elastic clothing straps
- Front, full-height pocket contains two-pocket mesh organizer
- Cable opening
- Side handle
- Tech compartment:
- Laptop and table sleeves
- Mesh cable pocket
- Pen/stylus holders
- Two device pockets
- Front, full-height pocket contains three-pocket organizer
Worldwide shipping and returns
(See shipping times and returns.)
Buying luggage is a big decision, especially online. And we want you to be sure this is the pack for you. So, you have 120 days to try it out. Yeah, four months. If you don't like it, send it back.
As a small business, we ask for a $20 contribution to help cover the cost of return shipping and restocking.
Modular Travel Pack